- Baked 9″ pie crust: plain or chocolate cookie crumb
- 2-8oz packages of cream cheese
- 1-8oz jar Dark Chocolate Nut Crunch or Almond Crunch
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 half pint of whipping cream (Whip and divide equally in two bowls)
• Soften cream cheese and beat with a mixer until smooth
• Add Chocolate Nut Spread and continue beating
• Add sugar and vanilla
• Gently fold in half of the whipped cream
• Scrape the filling into the prepared pie crust.
• Add 2 tablespoons sugar and a dash of vanilla to the rest of the whipped cream
• Beat until combined
• Pile it on! Sprinkle chopped nuts and chocolate sprinkles. Chill and serve proudly.