This delectable bread makes a beautiful and delicious presentation. To be made in a bread machine.
• Remove dough form the machine upon completion of the dough cycle
• Roll on a lightly floured surface into a large rectangle
• Spread the Chocolate Nut Spread filling on the middle third of the dough
• With a knife or pastry scissors, cut 1-inch strips down both sides of the dough from filling to edge
• Fold the top of filled end over dough and then alternate folding side strips over filling, angling each folded strip down to form a braided appearance
• Place on a greased baking sheet, cover and let rise for about 1 hour
• Brush with egg wash and bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes
This versatile bread can be served immediately or frozen for future use.