Welcome to Our Home
Our founder, Ishai Zeldner, dreamt of having a honey museum where he could share his love for honey and honey bees with others. The HIVE brings this vision to life as visitors can experience the vast array of varietal honeys, one taste at a time.
Reservations are available for parties of eight or more Tuesday – Friday. Pre-orders are required for groups of eight or more.
Email us to reserve your space.
NOTE: No outside food and drink allowed.
Hours of Operation
Taste 30+ varietal honeys from all over the world. Relax in our serene outdoor courtyard with a few friends and a bottle of mead. Wander throughout our expansive pollinator gardens and learn about the process surrounding the production of honey, and how that relates to the full circle of plants, bees, honey, and you.
Dogs are welcomed. No outside food and drink allowed.
Enjoy Great Food and Drinks
Our Zero Waste Initiative
- Minimal lighting requirements
- Highly efficient appliances and systems
- Solar Radiant Heated Warming Room!
- Natural daylight features throughout the facility
- Orientation of the building to maximize heat/energy efficiency
2 acre drought tolerant pollinator habitat
- 100% Organic: Zero use of chemicals, pesticides, or herbicides
- Plants selected for Drought Tolerance
- Overall Design with long-term pollinator habitat in mind
- Community involvement will assist in maintenance and future garden art
The Hive resembles an upscale wine tasting room, with a rustic wood-clad bar where visitors stand while an employee behind the bar offers honey samples. Each honey is surprisingly unique, with its own distinct color, aroma and flavor profile.
Your Safety is Important to Us
Customer and team member safety is the top priority for us. We have taken preventative measures in our tasting room to keep our guests safe. All surfaces are regularly sanitized and our team is fully vaccinated.