Welcome to Our Home
Our late founder, Ishai Zeldner, always wanted a place to host people from all over the world, and blow their minds around the vast array of flavors, colors and textures of varietal honey. Now you can experience the fruits of our labor, from a family business that has been through it all over the last 42 years, and counting.
1-5 people: No reservations
6-15 people: Pre-order and reservations required (Email us)
Over 15: Pre-order and reservation required (Rent a space)
NOTE: No outside food and drink allowed.
Hours of Operation
Taste 30+ varietal honeys from all over the world. Relax in our serene outdoor courtyard with a few friends and a bottle of mead. Wander throughout our expansive pollinator gardens and learn about the process surrounding the production of honey, and how that relates to the full circle of plants, bees, honey, and you.
Dogs are welcomed. No outside food and drink allowed.
Enjoy Great Food and Drinks
Our Upcoming Events
Our Zero Waste Initiative
- Minimal lighting requirements
- Highly efficient appliances and systems
- Solar Radiant Heated Warming Room!
- Natural daylight features throughout the facility
- Orientation of the building to maximize heat/energy efficiency
2 acre drought tolerant pollinator habitat
- 100% Organic: Zero use of chemicals, pesticides, or herbicides
- Plants selected for Drought Tolerance
- Overall Design with long-term pollinator habitat in mind
- Community involvement will assist in maintenance and future garden art
The Hive resembles an upscale wine tasting room, with a rustic wood-clad bar where visitors stand while an employee behind the bar offers honey samples. Each honey is surprisingly unique, with its own distinct color, aroma and flavor profile.
Your Safety is Important to Us
Customer and team member safety is the top priority for us. We have taken preventative measures in our tasting room to keep our guests safe. All surfaces are regularly sanitized and our team is fully vaccinated.