Explore the taste of perfect harmony between tart and sweet in our award-winning, best-selling California Apricot Honey Fruit Spread! Made simply from northern California apricots & honey, this unique, versatile spread is our uber-local hometown favorite!
In the golden rolling hills outside of Winters, California, Blenheim apricots grow sweet in the late spring when a beautiful creamy pink-orange color indicates that they are perfectly ripe. These apricots are sun-dried in the open air, pureed and ground, and then folded into our finest northern California Spring Wildflower Honey until we achieve the perfect balance between sweet honey and tart fruit.
Our California Apricot Honey Fruit Spread has won the Best Spread award by the National Honey Board and has been named Most Outstanding Spread by the Specialty Food Association!
Simple Elegance: Tips for the Honey Fruit Spread Lover
• Blend with vanilla yogurt to make the perfect fruit salad dressing
• Blend with cream cheese, and serve with sharp cheeses, charcuterie, olives & crackers!
• Use our Honey Fruit Spreads in your marinade for some serious grilling
• Our Honey Fruit Spreads are the perfect No-Sugar-Added, Raw, alternative to Jam. Use it everyday on toast!
• Lather on toast with any of our Natural Nut Butters for the real deal: The Big Kids’ PB&J
|Size & Quantity||
2.5oz Spread / 1, 2.5oz Spread / 12, 9oz Spread / 1, 15oz Spread / 1, 1 Gallon (10lb) Honey Fruit Spread