Each Spring, beautiful, delicate white and pink blossoms adorn acres of almond orchards throughout California’s Central Valley. The petals blow away in the spring breezes as the trees leaf out. Soon, silvery-green and furry, the fruit begins to develop. Small at first, almost invisible among the leaves, the almonds grow during the warm summer. Finally, as Fall approaches, the fuzzy hull opens to reveal the hard, wheat-colored almond shell. Once the almonds are fully ripe, they are harvested, hulled and roasted to perfection.
To bring out the true essence of the almond, we roast and grind these perfect nuts into a special blend of chunky or smooth. The final product is pure Moon Shine Trading Co. California Almond Butter! All natural and kosher.
Notes for the Nut Butter Enthusiast:
• For a snack: Arrange slices of fresh, crisp apples on a platter around a small bowl of Nut Butter…then dip away!
• For lunch: Spread a Nut Butter liberally on a slice of bread, then top with thick sliced bananas and a drizzle of honey!
• No Salt, Sugar or Stabilizers added. This product will separate naturally, with its’ oil collecting on top. Simply stir from the bottom with a stiff butter knife
• Refrigerating your nut butter is not necessary, but will minimize oil separation
• Try one of our nut butters paired with one of our Honey Fruit Spreads for ‘The Adult PB&J”
|Size & Quantity||
2.5oz Nut Butter / 1, 2.5oz Nut Butter / 12, 7oz Nut Butter / 1, 1 Gallon (7.5lb) Nut Butter